A vineyard wedding is a wonderful alternative to a traditional wedding. The lush greenery of the grapevines, the beautiful open spaces, and the rich wines all blend harmoniously together to provide you with a unique wedding experience.
1. Inspired by Napa vineyards, this classic Grapevine Wedding Invitation from Hello!Lucky features a grape arbor and vintage brasserie motif. www.HelloLucky.com
2. This Lela Rose Bridesmaid Dress in wild berry is sure to compliment the girls in your wedding party. Finally, a bridesmaid dress that is fun, flirty and practical with side pockets. www.Dessy.com
3. Send your guests home with unique and elegant Art Glass Wine Stoppers from Beau-Coup. Each stopper comes individually boxed in a classy, blue gift box. www.Beau-Coup.com
4. Add some elegance to your look with the Lockwood Diamond Chandelier Earrings from Adorn Brides. Borrowing jewelry for special occasions affords you the luxury of wearing stunning diamonds for any party or formal event! www.AdornBrides.com
5. Welcome your guests to your wedding with life’s essentials. The Eat, Drink, Love welcome tote from Navy and Lavender will make your guests feel right at home. www.NavyAndLavender.com
6. Keeping with your vineyard theme, Palermo’s Bakery designed this elegant Wine Cask Wedding Cake that looks so life like you might want to tap it. www.PalermosBakery.com