Can anyone else believe that we’re already six days into the New Year? The last few weeks have been an absolute whirlwind, so today we’re slowing down a bit to take a walk down wedding memory lane. Join us as we highlight ten of our favorite, swoon-worthy real weddings from 2014. We promise it will be worth an afternoon break!
1. Maria and Joe took the word creative to a whole new level for their hot pink and navy baseball-themed wedding at Seasons Catering. There was something completely unexpected at every turn and lucky for us, John Agnello Photography was there to capture it all!
2. Every detail at Lauren and Chris’ Westmount Country Club wedding was absolutely stunning. These are just two of our favorites captured by Joseph Delgado Photography.
3. Tying the knot in Florence, Italy is an absolute dream come true. Not only is it super romantic, but when there are pretty details, a surprise firework show, and amazing photographers to capture it all, you can guarantee magic will happen. To this day, we still find ourselves gazing over Denise and Thomas’ destination wedding from The Studio Photographers!
4. Alyssa and Billy’s garden wedding at The English Manor was shabby chic at it’s finest. We loved the organic color palette, burlap accents, personalized details, and how this couple even included their dog! Ephemera Photographics surely captured the perfect amount of rustic charm and a whole lot of love.
5. This opulent New Jersey wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens was filled to the brim with distinctive style, class, and elegance. Not to mention, we loved how involved the groom was throughout the planning process and their flawless photos captured by Stark Studio Photography.
6. After viewing Danica and Alex’s destination wedding photos, we instantly found ourselves daydreaming of clear blue skies and breathtaking, serene ocean views in Aruba. Each and every image captured by Franco Art Photography is paradise found.
7. The stars were perfectly aligned for Sarah and David’s garden wedding at the Shadowbrook. Don’t you just love the understated elegance that Jenifer Rutherford flawlessly captured?
8. Amanda and Corey’s love sure is evident through every pretty photo captured by Contemporary Image. (How adorable is this couple?) We loved each and every beach-themed detail that certainly complemented their waterside celebration at Crystal Point Yacht Club perfectly. (More photos to come soon.)
9. After seeing other beautiful weddings at The Manor, Lindsay and Augusto immediately knew a vintage garden affair was the direction in which they wanted to take their wedding. The end result? A lovely wedding with some of the most beautiful details we ever did see. (More photos from DP Studio Ting Yi Photo & Cinema to come soon.)
10. Ashley and Justin’s wedding had us swooning from the moment we laid eyes on their photos. The serene countryside backdrop at the Barn at Richardson farm proved to be a stunning locale to host their ceremony and reception. Check back soon for more oh-so-pretty details that will surely steal your heart. This is one love story you don’t want to miss! (More photos from Amy Carroll Photography to come soon.)