In every issue, beautiful wedding imagery graces the pages of Contemporary Bride Magazine and it comes as no surprise since images are submitted by some of the most talented wedding professionals! From towering tiers of sweet confections to beautiful blooms, engagement stories, dazzling diamonds, and more, our readers not only adore reading your love stories, but seeing ideas for their upcoming wedding, as well. Have you always dreamed of seeing your work in our lovely wedding publication? Here’s your chance to be featured! We’re currently reviewing photography for our upcoming Spring/Summer 2016 edition and are looking for specific images throughout our magazine. Still interested? Keep reading below for more details on what we’re currently looking for.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
- Engagement Sessions and Love Stories
- Wedding Cake Designs
- Beautiful Blooms (bridal and bridesmaid bouquet images)
- Boutonnières for the well-groomed gentleman
- Dazzling Diamonds (photos of engagement rings and wedding bands)
- Tablescapes and Pretty Place Settings (Centerpieces and tablescape designs)
- Puppy Love (including your dapper dogs in your wedding day)
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Ready to submit your images and beautiful work to be considered? Great! Send your fully edited high-res. (300 dpi) images that are clean and focused via Dropbox or any other file sharing gallery link to our Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org. Color images will only be considered at this time. We can’t wait to hear from you!