Get ready to let loose and dance your way into the weekend after getting to know the creative professionals behind today’s vendor spotlight. It goes without saying that you want guests to have an AMAZING time at your wedding, especially during the reception. How can you ensure guests will rave about your special day for years to come? Hire a music and entertainment company that will rock the best tunes, all while providing high energy behind the mic, of course. Let us introduce, Pure Platinum Party– “Your one-stop shop for party planning!”
1. Tell us a little about your business and how long you’ve been in business? We are proud to be celebrating 24 years of successfully servicing brides. We exclusively service weddings and offer brides an array of award winning services that include DJ & Live music entertainment, photography, videography and photo booth services.
2. How would you describe your entertainment experience? Our entertainers are the industries finest and pride themselves on creating high energy dance floors while still maintaining the tradition and elegance associated with every wedding.
3. What differentiates you from other music and entertainment businesses? Our competitive advantage is that we devote 100% of our resources to adding value to each and every bride that we service. By exclusively servicing only weddings at our firm we can devote our 100% attention to each brides individual needs. Also as a Knot Hall of Fame honoree we sit in an elite group of wedding professionals that occupy the top 1% of wedding professionals nationally on the knot wedding network. Our over 24 years of industry education and knowledge really add value to each brides we service.
4. Why did you become a DJ? I always had a large passion for music and still to this day enjoy it when a bride and groom calls me and tells me that everyone at the wedding was dancing all night and that their guests told them that this was the best wedding that they had ever been to.
5. What other services do you offer other than entertainment? In addition to our Award Winning DJ Entertainment we offer Award Winning Photography, Videography and Photo Booth services.
6. What is your favorite part or moment of a wedding? My favorite part of a wedding is watching the brides and grooms faces as they are announced into the ballroom for the first time as husband and wife. They always smile ear to ear and there is such a sense of pride and excitement in their eyes that is amazing to watch happen live with all of their family and friends surrounding them.
7. Can you offer any advice to engaged couples who are in the process of choosing a DJ? I always recommend to engaged couples who come in to meet with us that they should always look to ask the company that they are considering how long they have been in the business and what percentage of their business is devoted to weddings. With our over 24 years in the business and our devotion to providing 100% of our resources to wedding exclusively, I am confident that we can provide clients with a wedding to build a dream on!
(Truth be told, we already turned up the volume and played their 2015 demo several times!)