Making sure you look and feel your best on your wedding day is one must-have that should be on every bride’s to-do list. Luck for you, Anthony Vincent Salon is sharing TEN bridal beauty tips to help you prep for the most special day of your life. How are you prepping your body for a healthier you? Tell us by leaving a comment below!
1. Make sure you do a hair and makeup trial PRIOR to your big day to assure everyone is prepared and you look exactly as you envision. You don’t want last minute surprises ruining your special day.
2. Two days prior to saying “I do” make sure you exfoliate your skin to remove any rough patches. You want to have a smooth canvas for your makeup artist to work on.
3. Moisturize and hydrate to maintain a healthy glow. Using a water bottle with a squeeze top helps you drink much more water much more often. Your skin will thank you!
4. Do NOT wash your hair the day of your wedding! If your hair is squeaky clean, it will slip and fall.
5. Eat very carefully! A mild and healthy cuisine will keep you feeling strong and happy. Stay away from starchy food as much as possible, and keep in mind that if it’s crunchy, unless it’s a fresh vegetable or fruit, it’s bad for you. Also avoid sodium so you don’t swell up. When you feel good, you LOOK good!
6. Choose individual eye lashes. Your eyes will POP and they’ll last through your honeymoon too.
7. Manicure, Manicure, Manicure! Your fingers should ALWAYS look pretty, especially when he puts a ring on it.
8. Stay out of the sun. If you want a healthy glow, opt for a spray tan or bronzing cream. You will get all the benefits of the sun without the dry looking skin.
9. Sleep the night before wedded bliss. Bags are meant to carry your clothing not your eyes! If anxiety keeps you awake and your eyes are puffy, put a slice of a COLD cucumber on each eye for at least fifteen minutes straight to help in a pinch. Cucumbers have powerful antioxidants and flavinoids that reduce puffiness.
10. Last but not least….SMILE! You’re never fully dressed without one! If you smoke, drink coffee and/or red wine on a regular basis, over the counter whitening strips do wonders for your teeth.
About the company: Anthony Vincent Salon is an expert hair and nail salon located in East Windsor, New Jersey who is currently celebrating 40 years in business. Their services include hair cuts, styling, manicures, pedicures, and spa treatments. Anthony has been catering to brides his entire career and even runs a Bridal Beauty Camp that incorporates special workout routines, nutritional counseling, and a personal stylist so brides look their best both inside and out for their special day. The salon is conveniently located on the corner of Route 130 and Princeton-Hightstown Road.