Photo by Something Blue Wedding Photography
Not quite sure how to wish the couple a happy future or how to conclude your heartfelt speech? Here are six of our favorite quotes to conclude your wedding toasts.
1. An Irish wedding blessing: “May God be with you and bless you. May you see your children’s children. May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.”
2. “May your marriage be like fine wine, getting better and better with age.”
3. “Live long, laugh often, love much.”
4. “May your hands be forever clasped in friendship and your hearts forever joined in love.”
5. “Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after.”
6. “Let’s raise our glasses to the new Mr. and Mrs. and celebrate tonight, for life is short but sweet for certain.”